- The user declares that he / she is of legal age (over 18 years of age) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered by GeoPortals, S.L. (Hereinafter The-Bikinis.com), also agreeing to be bound by this agreement and understands, and accepts in full the conditions set forth herein to use this website and to contract the services offered.
- In compliance with Article 13 of Law 15/2003 entitled Personal Data Protection of December 18, which regulates the right to information of persons interested in the processes of collection of personal data, it is reported that The personal data that are ceded by means of this notification will be included in the file of the registry of registration of personal data files created by The-Bikinis.com. Government agreement in the session of July 1, 2004 (published in BOPA No. 41, year 16, July 7, 2004) by which the personal data files existing on The-Bikinis.com are regulated. The purpose of the file is to ensure publicity of the existence of files containing personal data to enable the exercise of the right to information, opposition, access, rectification and deletion of data. The data of the natural person that intervenes in this act making notification can only be used for administrative procedures that are necessary to process the corresponding request. You have the right to access your computerized personal data, rectify it or if you wish to remove them from Memphis, which is recognized as the public authority responsible for processing.
- The user accepts that the law applicable to the operation of this service is Andorran and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the Principality of Andorra for the resolution of the divergences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause. The-Bikinis.com reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate in the terms and conditions established. The modifications will be featured prominently on the The-Bikinis.com website.
- The-Bikinis.com does not guarantee the availability of the services that it provides, being exempted by any type of responsibility that results from the unavailability of the service as long as it is due to force majeure or errors in the telematic networks of data transfer, others At his will.
The-Bikinis.com is also not responsible for the links to other websites that are not owned by you and, therefore, can not be controlled by it.
- All notices, requests, requests and other communications to be made by the parties in relation to these General Conditions shall be made in writing and shall be understood to have been made when they have been delivered by hand or sent by regular mail To the address of the other party or to the email of the other party, or to any other address or email that for this purpose each party may indicate to the other.
- If any clause included in these general conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect that provision or the part thereof that is null or ineffective, with the general conditions remaining in all matters Other, such provision being, or the part of the same that was affected, not put.
We use raw materials of the best quality.
All bath materials, including transparent, are generally composed of 20% Lycra and 60% Nylon.
Our bikinis do not wear lining.
Although the material used in the The-Bikinis.com garments are of the best quality, we recommend taking into account the following recommendations in the use of such garments.
- Chlorine and chemicals in swimming pools can damage your garment.
2.- Tanning oils and creams affect the garments.
3. Wash the garments by hand and with mild detergents after each use and dry in the shade. Do not bleach, do not iron. Do not dry clean.
We accept checkout for shipments in Spain, payment with credit card by Paypal payment gateway and CCBill.
- At the time of the purchase of the Paypal payment system, you will automatically send a confirmation to the Customer, through the email, of said purchase, providing a 16-digit receipt ID, that ID number is essential for Any inquiry or clarification.
- We accept orders from all over the world. The-Bikinis.com and its American parent the-Bikini.com have delivered orders to more than 56 different countries.
- The-Bikinis.com will check the data received regarding the Customer and stock, if any error is detected in them, it will contact the Customer as soon as possible to resolve it, if no error is detected The-Bikinis.com promises to make the shipment, in perfect conditions of packing for its transport, within a period of not more than 3 working days through the appropriate transport agency or through certified mail through the Postal Services.
- From delivery of the shipment to Correos de España this ceases to be the responsibility of The-Bikinis.com, being delivered within the following term and conditions: autonomous community of Catalonia, delivery within 72 hours from the shipment, rest of Spain or As expressed and presented by Correos on its website www.correos.es, with an average delivery time between 2 and up to 8 weeks, depending on ountry shipped. Any manipulation, damage, loss, delay or other type of anomaly will be the responsibility of Correos (or other transport company that has been agreed), establishing the rules About responsibilities, claims and guarantees indicated in www.correos.es
- The type of shipment specified indicates that the package will be delivered to the address indicated by the Client, if there is no possibility of delivery due to not being in that moment a responsible for its collection, the client should contact the agency (Which previously communicated the form of contact by means of arrival notice) or must be withdrawn at the corresponding Post Office accrediting the identity of the recipient by means of an official document.
- If for any type of error or omission on the part of the Client there is any cause or reason that would prevent the delivery of the shipment (errors in name, addresses, etc.) will in no case be the responsibility of The-Bikinis.com, applying in such case The Policy of Changes and Returns.
- Order cancellation:It is possible to cancel or change items of an order that has not yet been shipped. If the order has already been shipped, we will not be able to cancel any order.
POLICY OF CHANGES AND RETURNS
- The maximum term to request the return is 3 calendar days from the receipt of the order by the customer.
- To begin the process of change or return the customer must send us an email to sales @ The-Bikinis.com or call our telephone number of Customer Service 665268935 indicating in the case of return the reason for it and a code of Current account where we can make a transfer in your favor, and in the case of change we will need to know the item you want (model, brand, size, color, etc.).
- Any product that you want to change or return must always be made with the original and intact packaging and labeling, conveniently packaged in its original box and properly protected. The item to be returned must be in the same state in which it was received and unused.
- If the order was returned to origin because the transport company could not deliver the goods (due to negligence of the same) to the recipient, our company will be responsible for the expenses of the first reshipment.
In the event that the transport company has operated correctly, The-Bikinis.com will not take care of the forwarding. The amount of the item (s) in the order will be refunded, but not the cost of the shipping.
- If the return or exchange is due to an error on our part as far as the shipment is concerned, the customer will receive previous instructions from our offices, the merchandise will be sent from a place that will be in the same locality where the Package, which the customer must specify in the same message of point 2. Obviously, The-Bikinis.com will be responsible for all costs arising from the return and then send the correct order in the case of change.
Upon receipt of the package, it will confirm the good condition of the product and that it was indeed a negligence on our part and will proceed to the shipping of the new product in the case of change and to return the money in the case of return within the term of the Following 7 business days upon receipt in our warehouse. The money of the return will be entered to the customer by bank transfer to your account number.
If for reasons of lack of stock the article is not available the customer will be given the option of choosing a new item of the same amount as the previous one or to the integral return of the same.
- If the shipment was made correctly by us and the change or return is due to personal reasons of the customer the treatment of the changes will be different from the return.
- No change in slips and thongs due to hygiene reasons.
In the case of return, the customer will assume all shipping costs derived from the first shipment and subsequent return. To make the change or return the customer must send the product to the address indicated at the end of this point. Upon receipt of the package, the good condition of the product will be confirmed and the new product will be shipped in the event of a change and to return the money in the event of a return within 7 business days upon receipt. The money of the return will be entered to the customer by bank transfer to your account number.
The address to which we must send the product is the following:
Post Office 61
08392 Sant Andreu de Llavaneres – Barcelona
In case of changes of size of the same product and model, the customer will respond of the postage of sending the product to the address of The-Bikinis.com and to the subsequent shipments of the first change that will be realized. In this case the customer will also be responsible for the shipping costs of the first change. For second and subsequent changes to the same order, the customer will respond on both orders.
* The color tones of the articles presented can vary from the final product and between orders of the same color, due to changes in the different colors of the fabrics.
* All prices on our website do not include VAT and is added at the time of payment depending on the residence of the customer.
The-Bikinis.com is a website managed by:
Geo Portals, S.L. – The-Bikinis.com
Avda. del Pessebre 58, 2-3
Principality of Andorra
The-Bikinis.com, reserves the right to change the content of this website at any time and without prior notice.